For your consideration, I skipped all the songs that weren't in English.
Step 1: Put your MP3 or other music player on random.
Step 2: Post the first line (or two) from the first 25 songs that play.
Step 3: Let everyone guess what artist and song the lines come from.
Step 4: Bold when someone gets them right.
Step 5: NO SEARCHING FOR THE LYRICS! GUESS!
1. Lately you've been questioning if I still see you the same way. Cuz through these trying years, we gonna both physically change.
2. They say I need some Rogaine to put in my hair. Work it out at the gym to fit my underwear.
3. They got a nigga shedding tears, reminiscin on my past fears cuz shit was hectic for me last year.
4. Washed up on the shoreline, getting sand in my face, I took it hard and now I'm spending my days...
5. You come to see the show, well, we're gonna rock and roll you, come and get on your seat! We're gonna make you feel alright, hey, you wanna go crazy tonight!
6. Can this be true? Tell me, can this be real? How can I put into words what I feel? My life was complete, I thought I was whole. Why do I feel like I'm losing control?
7. Time is not a friend of mine, it forces me to wait for symbols of reality, inscriptions of my faith.
8. You and me together makes the perfect combination, like a body to a soul, like an actress to a role.
9. I ran around with my own little crowd; the usual laughs, not often, but loud; And in the world that I knew, I didn't know about you.
10. After tonight, there'll be no coming home soon. No tears of regret, no smell of her perfume.
11. Cowboys ride into sunsets; the good guy always gets the girl. Cinderella has just fit a glass slipper that changed her world.
12. Mama always told me to be careful who I love, and Daddy always told me, "Make sure he's right."
13. Listen to yourself, you're a hot mess. St-t-stutter through your words, breaking a sweat. What's it gonna take to confess what we both know?
14. Let it rain a day, a week, a year; let it rain a thousand years a day.
15. I wish I could believe you, then I'd be alright, but now everything you told me really don't apply to the way I feel inside.
16. I saw you last night (freak, freak) in the powder room, talking to your girlfriends, your girlfriends.
17. Everybody wants to be a cat because a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at. Everybody's pickin up on that feline beat cuz everything else is obsolete.
18. From the moment I met you girl I knew you were for me, but their were too many distractions, and I just couldn't see.
19. First and foremost I gotta give praise to the lord above and his almighty ways, blessin me with the gift to lift spirits and evoke emotions thru these words everytime you hear it.
20. Perhaps I was blind to the facts, stabbed in the back. I couldn't trust my own homies, just a bunch a dirty rats. Will I succeed, paranoid from the weed and hocus pocus, try to focus but I can't see.
21. Too late for the other side, caught in a chase, 25 to life.
22. For lack thereof I can't define; is there another way? I've had enough, I've paid the price to keep the beast at bay.
23. I don't mind going hungry, it's the shit that you feed. I don't mind being broken, lost my will to believe.
24. Big Brother the beast, I'm showing my teeth; feel it all in the air, it's too potent to breathe.
25. Rhymesayer Entertain, try to name a better team. Reveal your jealous aim, some things'll never change.
Good luck. ;]